Meet Your Guide
Denell Barbara Randall
Integrative Health Coach & Wellness Educator
2016- M.A. Integrative Health Studies: California Institute of Integral Studies
2009- B.A. History: UC Davis
Certified Forest Therapy Guide
Forager, Gardener, Hearth-tender
Researcher, Explorer, Truth-Seeker, Optimist
Lover of history, cats, cooking, tea, good foods with loved ones, hiking, waterfalls, sunsets & sunrises, deep-forests, gold jewelry, old books, flowers, and meaningful conversations.
Listen to my cervical healing story below:
Ten random facts about Denell that you may find interesting:
1. Her favorite music is rock and roll, and her favorite songs range from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s. She joined School of Rock and performed as lead singer in a rock band in 2021 called Hot Mess.
2. Her favorite subject is history and loves old things. Ruins, vintage items, old movies, traditional ways. She feels especially nostalgic for the Edwardian and Victorian eras.
3. Her favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
4. Her favorite dessert is cheesecake.
5. She loves to sing, perform, and be on stage in any capacity. Denell has basically zero stage-fright, and now recognizes that as a small super-power.
6. As a counselor at summer camp, her name is Roxie. While working as a High Ropes Challenge Course facilitator, her name is Evergreen. While at Black Rock City (Burning Man), her name is Llened. And now her name is Denell Barbara Randall (married name) which translates to “The radical wild-one of the wolf-shield”
7. She loves to cook, bake & create in the kitchen. Preserving, canning, and processing foods she’s grown or gathered is one of her favorite hobbies.
8. She’s so dedicated to healthy living because of rampant alcoholism and preventative disease in her family. She’s chosen this as her life path to transform the health of her family-line.
9. Her preferred place to be is in the forest, in the garden, at the ocean, or on a dance floor.
10. She lives in Northern California with her husband, two cats, and soon-to-be Daughter, coming earth-side Jan 1, 2024!
If you would have told me 8 years ago that I’d have an entire business and platform dedicated to women’s cervical health and pelvic wellness, I wouldn’t have believed you. You see, I never wanted to do this, meaning, it wasn’t a dream I had as a small child or what I yearned to be doing when I was in college. It’s been more of a deep calling of service; to stand up to be a voice and say “There is another way!”.
If I’m honest, I’ve wanted to throw in the towel dozens of times over the last six years because of how big of a need I’ve tapped into. The desperate cries for help from around the world which flood into my inbox and DMs has caused me to want to run the other way and hide from the responsibility I feel to continue to share this information with as many women as I can. And yet, as I’ve stayed and continued forward, I’ve witnessed the most beautiful transformations from the women who’ve said YES to do this work with me.
I’ve witnessed marriages repair as she falls back in love with her body and herself- not in a new agey ‘love and light self-love’ type of way, but in a deep ‘I appreciate and am in awe of this body I have’ type of way. In turn, she allowed her husband to do the same, and the resent and unspoken anguish they experienced as a couple in union evaporated seemingly overnight.
I’ve had clients who’s strained relationships with their mother and family members repair and deepen to levels unheard of in their lives: Family units coming back together as she stands in her power of her body, and declares outwardly what she stands for in her life.
I’ve worked with women who became pregnant and given birth after years of experiencing infertility.
I’ve had multiple clients heal other physical ailments that had plagued them for years alongside healing their cervix.
I’ve had more clients than I can count awaken to passion and purpose in helping women on their reproductive/womb journeys, and who’ve either incorporated pelvic well-being into the career they already had, or completely change courses and devote themselves to also being a voice for the female body in some way.
The list of real-life miracles goes on and on.
I firmly believe that the path of cervix holds the potential for all women to experience true and lasting change in their lives, whether they’re seeking it or not. Sometimes this change feels scary, but without fail, this change leads to more peace, happiness, and true contentment in body and expression. Cervix is amazing! Truly.
I’m so excited for every single one of you, whether you’re facing abnormal pap smears or not, to dive into the world of cervix and to experience the magic that unfolds when you do so.
As a person of deep integrity, let me tell you that I’d never devote this much time, energy or financial resources to something that I don’t wholeheartedly believe in. The Way of Cervix is a true and real phenomenon that is only just beginning to touch the hearts and minds of women around the world, and I’m delighted that you’re here, reading this right now, thinking and feeling into just how cervix may be guiding you in your own life.
All you need to do is say YES to cervix, and she’ll take you on the journey of a lifetime.